We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Getting out the door may be foremost on your mind most days. This may mean foregoing the glamorous makeup and sticking to a much more natural makeup look. Fortunately, you’re in luck because there are many beauty products on the market that will make this a breeze for you. Knowing the top ways to help your foundation look more natural is ideal.
GET THIS FREE GIFT w/ any $95 order and FREE SHIPPING w/ $50 order!!
1. Applying Foundation for a Natural Makeup Look
One of the top things that will help smooth out your skin and reduce the appearance of blotches and wrinkles is using the best wax based foundation.
Below are the steps to take when applying this beauty product:
- Always use a top-rated moisturizer like Skin Therapy by LimeLife by Alcone.
- Prime your skin to help the foundation last longer and look better.
- Use a beauty sponge or foundation brush to apply the wax based foundation.
- Blend in your foundation with either your brush or sponge.
- Use a setting powder to ensure your makeup stays in place all day.
Find your ideal shade by clicking HERE. Click HERE to buy a wax based foundation and HERE to save money and get TWO concealers and full sized wax based foundation for ONLY $76. Don’t forget FREE SHIPPING with any $77 purchase.
Check out this application of this wax based foundation:
2. Applying Eyeshadow for a Natural Makeup Look
Enhancing your eyes will allow you to feel more put together and polished for the day. However, doing a natural makeup look should be easy but appear attractive.
Following the steps below will ensure your eye makeup looks fantastic:
- Always rely on a high-quality primer to primer your eyelids.
- Start your base with a light eyeshadow and go from the bottom of your lashes to your eyebrows.
- Using an angled eyeshadow brush apply a slightly darker eyeshadow color to your crease making back and forth motions.
- Ensure your eyeshadow is blended well by using a blending brush.
3. Add a Liquid Eyeliner
The ideal way to really make your eyes pop is by using a liquid eyeliner. This will only take a moment to do and this will allow you to create different eyeliner looks.
It’s ideal to choose a liquid eyeliner that is of the best quality and will stay in place all day. Taking the liner from the inner corner to the outer corner of your eyes is ideal. Click HERE to buy this.
Check out the video below for using a liquid eyeliner:
4. Make your Lashes Pop
One of the great things about using a lighter color eyeshadow is that you can really make your eyes pop by adding mascara.
Follow the steps to below for bigger lashes:
- Start with clean lashes.
- Curl your eyelashes for a fuller look.
- Use a mascara primer before applying your mascara.
- Use the highest quality mascara for the bet finished eye makeup look. Choose a mascara that’s hypoallergenic.
- Add a second coat of the best mascara for the biggest lashes ever. Click HERE to purchase the best mascara that’s chemical free.
Watch this video applying mascara:
5. Line your Brows
Filling in your eyebrows is the ideal way to frame your face. There are varying eyebrow products on the market but selecting one that looks the best is ideal
For instance, if you have light colored hair it’s ideal to consider a taupe brow liner. On the other hand, if you have a darker complexion, you may want to choose a black eyeliner.
Using an eyebrow gel will tame your eyebrows and give you a top of the line look for the most ease of application. Click HERE to buy it.
6. Don’t Forget the Blush for a Natural Makeup Look
Selecting the right blush color is the key to ensuring your makeup looks as natural as possible. You’ll want to consider your skin tone and select the right blush.
It’s ideal to stick to a pinkish blush color if you have a light to medium skin tone. However, you can go a shade lighter if you have a darker skin tone. Click HERE to purchase the best blush.
Additional natural makeup look tips:
- Go with a light lip color if you’re wearing bold eye makeup for the day.
- Avoid wearing mascara on the lower lashes because of smudging or making your eyes look droop.
- Always use a moisturizer on your face and neck.
- Invest in a high-quality lip gloss for additional moisture for your lips.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Please subscribe to My Beauty for You for more beauty tips to help you look your best!