We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Two of your best features may be your eyes and eyelashes. If you’re like most women, you want to have long and thick eyelashes. However, over time it’s possible for your lashes to begin to thin out a lot. Many factors can lead to this unwanted situation. Some of these may be contributed to age, medical conditions, stress and hormonal changes. You can beat sparse lashes by putting these all-natural remedies to work today!
1. Stock Up on Coconut Oil
Have you heard about all the wonders of coconut oil? If not, you may want to use this fantastic product for moisturizing your skin and helping your hair shine.
You can also rely on this product to help grow your eyelashes and below are the things you’ll need:
- At least one teaspoon of organic and pure coconut oil.
- Cotton swabs to apply the oil.
Steps in this process
Relying on coconut oil to help you have thicker and longer lashes will rest in doing these steps below:
- Make sure your eyelashes are clean, and you don’t have on any eye makeup. You can use your favorite cleanser to do this or naturally warm soap and water.
- Dry your entire lid and lashes and then dip your cotton swab into the coconut oil.
- Apply a small amount of the oil to your lash line. Use extreme care when doing this to ensure you avoid getting any into your eyes.
- It’s a great idea to leave this product in place for the entire night and rinse it off the next morning.
Ideally, you’ll want to do this process at least once a week for optimal results. The main reason your lashes may get longer and thicker with coconut oil is that it assists with having less reduction of hair proteins. This means your lashes may come back bigger and better because coconut is a type of damage treatment.
2. Get some Vitamin E
You may have long heard of the many advantages of taking Vitamin E orally for better health. This is one of the top vitamins that can help reduce hot flashes. Studies show that adding 400 IU’s of Vitamin E daily can significantly minimize night sweats and hot spells for women.
However, this supplement can be an effective way to help regrow your lashes. You’ll need a full-sized Vitamin E capsule and you’ll want to take this daily because it can reduce hair loss.
3. Use Green Tea
The first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words green tea may be weight loss. Millions of people rely on this drink for the chances of losing weight and all the antioxidants in it.
Medical studies do agree that drinking a certain amount of green tea daily may indeed speed up your metabolism and increase your chances of shedding the pounds.
You can also regrow your eyelashes by having a cup or two of green tea each day. Below are the things you’ll need for this step:
- One teaspoon of green tea or your favorite brand that may comp pre-packaged.An eight-ounce cup of hot water.
- Let the tea steep for 10 minutes and let it cool a bit before drinking it. Adding one or two cups of this beverage per day to your day can help your lashes get longer and fuller.
This step will work because of an essential ingredient in green tea that’s known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and is thought to decrease hair loss.
4. Buy Vaseline
If you’re like many households, you may have your share of petroleum jelly around the house. There are many things this product can do, and you’ll want to keep it in stock.
However, do you know how to grow long lashes with Vaseline? It’s likely you may never have thought of this, but it’s true.
Things to have:
- Jar of Vaseline or generic brand is beautiful.
- Cotton swabs to use this product easily.
- Place a small amount of Vaseline on one of the cotton swabs.
- Put this on your eyelids and do so on upper and lower. Be diligent about keeping this product out of your eyes.
- Do this before going to bed and take it off the following morning.
It’s a great idea to complete this process at least once daily for maximum eyelash growing results. Add this to your bedtime routine, and you should soon see your lashes looking longer.
5. Get Lemon Peels
Vaseline is a critical product that will help keep your lashes moisturized, and this may mean losing fewer of your eyelashes over time.
You may not associate lemons with helping your eyelashes lift, but this can help. Using lemon peel can be one of the top ways for you to get good results.
Things You’ll Need:
- One or two lemons that you’ll peel and use the peel for this task.
- Coconut oil that you should have on hand from earlier.
- Cotton swabs that you should have, as well.
- Take time to peel the lemons and place the peels in a decent sized jar.
- Use a couple of drops of the coconut oil to the skins you’ve set aside.
- Ensure the peels are hard pressed against the jar and then this mixture can set through the night.
- The next morning, you’ll want to take a cotton swab and dip it in the lemon peel mixture and apply it on your lower and your upper lashes.
- Allow this to remain in place for a couple of hours and then thoroughly rinse it off with care.
It’s ideal to do this once or twice a day if you do have the time. The more you complete this process, the better your lash growing results will be.
Lemon oil is one of the best ways to grow longer lashes within a short period.
6. Massage Around your Eyes
One of the top ways to help restore your body is with a massage. This could be a treat you give yourself from time-to-time.
However, taking a few moments out of your day massaging around your eyes can help regrow your lashes. This is because providing a certain amount of stimulation in this area can be very helpful in getting longer and thicker lashes.
Aim to do this at least a couple times of day to assist with how to grow longer lashes fast. Giving your eyelashes lift will take time to do.
Did you know that one of the common causes of eyelash loss is losing low-quality mascara? Don’t go to the trouble of doing all of these things and use a cheap mascara product.
Relying on a chemical-free mascara will help keep your lashes healthy. LimeLife’s by Alcone Perfect Mascara is paraben-free and hypoallergenic. It’s just one step and has fibers that maximize your lashes. Click HERE to get this for ONLY $20 and FREE SHIPPING with $77.
Are you looking for makeup set collection that has everything you need? You will get LimeLife’s Botanical wax-based foundation and SIX other FULL SIZED LimeLife beauty products for ONLY $136 and click HERE to buy it.
Put these tips to work today, and you’ll soon have amazingly long and luscious lashes. Please subscribe to My Beauty for You and let’s learn top beauty tips and tricks together. Click HERE to visit my LimeLife store and make it a great day!