We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Do you feel more attractive when you wear makeup? It’s highly likely that you’ll have more self-confidence when you take time to appear more polished. Regardless if you’re headed out to Sunday service or attending a work function, you’ll want to look your best. The best way to accomplish this goal is by avoiding issues with the best foundation, such as it being too cakey or the wrong color. It’s essential to know tips you can use daily to help your makeup stay put and look fantastic.
Special Offer: Buy TWO Lip Products for only $35 and Click HERE to build your bundle.
Have you struggled with a Vaccine Injury or Long Covid like so many millions of people have? If so, you’ll want to try Augmented Nac that helped lead to my recovery. Click HERE to buy it and use coupon F7Z5P5FT to save 10%. Click HERE to read an article of how it has helped me.
Keep in mind your best foundation will only look as good as your skin. If you want to appear your best, it’s essential to do exfoliation on a routine basis.
Taking time to remove the dead layers of your skin will give you a more youthful and attractive appearance. It’s ideal to rely on certain products to help you do this.
Below are some of the items I use routinely for exfoliation:
- Facial scrub -Choosing a handheld scrubbing device at your local drugstore and using it daily can be a very effective way to exfoliate on a budget. You can typically find these for a few bucks and using it a couple of times a week can be effective.
- Peels – There are many gentle but effective facial peels on the market. You’ll want to choose one that meets the needs of your skin and keep in mind any sensitivity issues you have.
- Masks – I use a facial mask by LimeLife called Skin Polish twice a week. It is incredibly beneficial to the skin and is made of all-natural ingredients. This is a lemony fresh, nutrient-rich mask and scrub hydrates, balances, and reduces inflammation. Natural Jojoba Beads roll away impurities, as well as dead and dehydrated skin, so oils from Olives, Lemon, and Cypress can restore and protect your skin. Click HERE to get this for ONLY $42. (I must say mine lasts at least a year!)
Have you ever woke up and tried to apply your foundation without putting on your moisturizer? If so, you may have witnessed a train wreck early in the morning. Ha!
The key to having a top foundation that looks smooth and not cakey will depend on how you prep your skin. This may become more noticeable to you with age because dry skin and foundation is a bad mix.
Taking just a few moments to use a moisturizer that’s effective and has all natural ingredients can make a world of difference in the finished look. I use an all-natural moisturizer that’s ONLY $26 and lasts me for a few months.
Skin Therapy is an excellent choice because it’s chemical free and helps to reverse the signs of aging. This product reduces the inflammation in the skin that typically accompanies aging.
This rich moisturizer drenches your skin with hydrating ingredients, such as Safflower Oil, Evening Primrose, Pomegranate Sterols, and naturally occurring sugars, while Oat Protein calms and soothes the skin. Click HERE to buy it.
There’s a special deal on DEW DATE for ONLY $28 and click HERE to buy it.
Interested in more money savings on makeup? Click HERE to learn about sets on sale!
Use a high-quality foundation
If you want your makeup to look good, you must use a high-quality foundation. This is the key to getting the coverage you want, and it’s ideal to choose a product that offers build able coverage.
Choosing a wax-based foundation by LimeLife will allow your makeup to look more like your skin and reduce the chances of it appearing cakey. Click HERE to purchase it for ONLY $36.
For a Limited TIME you can get
LimeLife’sWAx Foundation for ONLY $28,
Two concealers and a foundation for $56
and TWO foundations for $49. Click HERE
to read the details of this and CLICk HERE for this amazing deal!
Below are the top reasons to use this top botanical foundation:
- Offers 50% pigmentation in comparison to drugstore makeups only providing 10%.
- LimeLife foundation lasts all day long and no need for touch ups.
- It’s build able and you can decide the amount of coverage you need.
- Celebrities wear it because it’s a professional grade cosmetic product.
- A pan of this foundation can last you for months because it takes so little of it.
- Offered in several shades that are suitable for any skin tone. Click HERE to take a color match quiz.
- Can be applied with sponge or brush for a perfect look.
Click below to view an application of this foundation:
Below is an endorsement by famous makeup artist Wayne Gross about the benefits of using Limelife Botanical foundation.
Buy the right shade
One of the best pieces of advice you’ll get when it comes to wearing foundation is to choose the right shade for your skin tone. Of course, the different seasons may impact the color of your skin.
However, your skin tone will remain the same and below is a chart to assist you knowing what yours may be:
- Fair – Do you tend to burn very easily when you’re in the sun for any length of time? Do you have light colored hair? If so, it’s likely you may have fair skin.
- Light – Are you pale but not extremely light in color? Do you tend to get a tan over time but may burn first? You could be a light tone in this case.
- Medium – Is it easy for you to get a tan in the sun and you have more of an olive tone to your skin? If so, you may want to go for a medium foundation look.
- Dark –Having a darker complexion means you’ll need to choose a darker foundation color. Most people in this range rarely burn and easily tan.
Are you looking for makeup set collection that has everything you need? You will get LimeLife’s Botanical wax-based foundation and SIX other FULL SIZED LimeLife beauty products for ONLY $136 and click HERE to buy it.
Getting a tan during the summer months may require you to select a different foundation color. However, one of the top methods for choosing the ideal color is to match your foundation with the tone of your chest. This will allow you to choose the perfect shade most every time.
Set it and forget it
After you’ve gone to the trouble of doing your makeup for the day, you’ll want to keep it in place. These days there’s more than one way to set your foundation.
If you like the more traditional method, you may want to rely on a pressed powder. This type is easy to use and can allow your top foundation to remain where you put it for several hours. Click HERE to buy it.
On the other hand, if you tend to have dry skin, pressed powder may be too drying. Choosing a high-quality setting spray can give you refreshing spritz to get your day started off right.
Foundation finishing spray has become a trendy option because it’s effective and is easy to use. Just a spritz or two across your face and you’re ready to head out the door. Click HERE to purchase this.
Have you heard of LimeLife’s Birthday Collection? You can get an Enduring lip color and lip liner for ONLY $32 or both a bronzer and blush for ONLY $24. Click HERE to read about the Birthday Collection.
Don’t let your makeup get you down; you can look like yourself but better when you put these tips to work. Let your beautiful self shine all the time and simply appear more put together with your foundation in place.
SPECIAL DEAL: For a limited time you can get TWO FULL-SIZED skincare products for ONLY $44. This is a cleanser and moisturizer and CLICK HERE to get it.