We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you ready to head back to school? Regardless if you’re excited or dreading this big day it’s just around the corner. Of course, you’ll want to look your best, and this means having the right makeup products to help you do so. Fortunately, you can get ready in a hurry and look fantastic once you arrive at school. It’s a great idea to know the top five cosmetics you’ll need for going back to school and looking good in the process.
What girl doesn’t want smoother looking skin that simply screams, “I’m here.” Your face is the first thing others will see, and it’s always ideal to make a good impression.
Are you ready to get rid of redness, freckles, or other skin concerns? If so, you’ll want to use LimeLife’s wax-based foundation to help you do so.
Below are the top reasons to choose this fantastic botanical foundation:
1. Looks like your real skin and doesn’t cake
2. Provide full, medium, or light coverage because it’s buildable.
3. Goes on easily and only takes a few minutes to apply with a brush or makeup sponge.
4. It’s highly pigmented, and you won’t need to use much, so this product can last for months, and it’s ONLY $36.
5. Available in a wide range of colors and click HERE to learn what your shade is.
6. Lasts for hours with no need for touchups all day.
Here is a video of this foundation being applied:
If you want to look your best when it’s time to go back to school, you can click HERE to purchase this fantastic foundation.
There’s not a makeup product that can bring out your eyes better than a good mascara. This is a must-have item for going back to school, and you’ll want to choose a high-quality product.
Below are tips that can help make your eyelashes look bigger:
1. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes.
2. Choose a black mascara that will allow you to get the most color.
3. Rely on a hypoallergenic product to prevent your eyes from watering. Click HERE to purchase this mascara for ONLY $20 and get FREE SHIPPING with any $58 order.
4. Apply two coats of mascara before heading out the door.
5. Start at the beginning of your lashes and work your way to the end of these while wiggling the mascara wand.
LimeLife’s Perfect Mascara is ideal for everyday use because it is hypoallergenic and relies on fibers to make your lashes bigger. Click HERE to purchase.
There’s nothing that will define your eye more than a black eyeliner. Using a liquid on may allow you to have a wing that will get you through many of your toughest days back to school.
Relying on a liquid eyeliner can make a significant difference in your overall look and may help you get noticed by many guys in your class.
Keep in mind there are some things you can do that will help your liner go on smoother and look better, and these are below:
1. You’ll want to start with your eyes wide open.
2. Use an eyeshadow primer and then a light color eyeshadow for brighter-looking eyes. Click HERE for a long-wearing eyeshadow that will last all day.
3. Start lining your eyes with a few short dashes and then work to connect these with the liquid liner. Doing this will allow you to have a precise line that will look more natural and less drawn.
4. Ensure you don’t have any smudges on your eyes to get the most finished and polished appearance.
LimeLife offers a liquid eyeliner that will get the job done easily and quickly while providing you with precision. This high-quality and long-lasting makeup product is ONLY $18 and click HERE to get it.
It’s no secret that you may not want to head out the door until you have your eyebrows in place. There’s nothing that will frame your face like your eyebrows and ensuring you have this just right can make a world of difference in your look.
Thanks to LimeLife, you don’t have to use a pencil any longer. You can rely on an amazing gel that will fill in your eyebrows and give you a look you need.
This brow gel is available in four colors and provides buildable coverage. Are you looking for more dramatic look or an every day one?
Regardless, you’ll easily be able to achieve it by putting this gel to use on your brows every morning. The best news yet is that it only takes a few minutes for you to see amazing results. Click HERE to purchase.
What better way to finish your back to school look than with the right lip color? Are you a gloss or a liquid lipstick lover?
Regardless of your preference, you can get the appearance of fuller lips with ease by simply using the tips below:
1. Use a neutral liner to the line just outside your lip line.
2. Fill in your lips with the lip liner for additional staying power.
3. Apply a liquid lipstick if you want a look that will last all day long.
4. Put a lip gloss over the liquid lip color or wear it alone for a more causal appearance.
You can choose a bold or neutral lip by adding LimeLife’s Enduring lip color or lip gloss to your makeup bag. Click HERE to purchase the enduring lip color and HERE to buy the lip gloss.
Getting ready for school may be high on your agenda, but you’ll always want to show up to class looking your best. This will be much easier to do when you have the right essentials and high-quality makeup products in your cosmetic bag.