We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Looking your best each day is likely to be high on your agenda. Ensuring your eyes look attractive can help you feel more confident throughout the day. Finding the best eyeliner looks that are both popular and easy to use is vital. Learning about the top eye makeup looks will help you appear more attractive.
1. Best Iconic Eyeliner looks
If you want to create a liner for eyes look that will stand the test of time it’s a good idea to consider the top eyeliner looks to help. Doing this can allow your eyes to pop and could be the key in feeling good about yourself.
If you’re a movie buff, you may have enjoyed many of the 60’s flicks. These films were typically filled with women who were well made up.
In fact, the winged eyeliner look is one you’ll find over and over again. The winged eyeliner look can be created by using a high-quality liquid liner and creating a wing just outside your eye. Click HEREto purchase a LimeLife by Alcone eyeliner,
2. Red Strike Eyeliner Looks
Making your eyes really pop may be high on your agenda. The ideal way to get do this is by using a red eyeliner that is either pencil or a liquid eyeliner.
The Red Strike eyeliner looks great on any lady that wants a unique and standout makeup look. This isn’t as hard to achieve as you may think.
3. Intensely Creative Eyeliner Looks
There’s nothing like having some fun with your eyeliner looks. Creating a masterpiece with your eyeshadow and eyeliner doesn’t have to be that hard.
It’s not always necessary to use a black eyeliner if you wish to have a creative eyeliner look. Consider using a white eyeliner to make a dramatic appearance and allow your eyes to really pop.
4. Eye makeup Looks for Hooded Eyes
If you’re past the age of 50 it’s highly likely you may have hooded eyes. This can be discouraging but is typically inevitable once you reach a certain age.
Listed below are the tips for reducing the appearance of hooded eyes:
- Use a light-colored eyeshadow as your base.
- Choose a medium brown shape and shade in the crease of your eye.
- Take a liquid eyeliner and place it just at the beginning of your eye from one end to the other.
You can disguise the fact that you have hooded eyes when you simply know what to do. Click HERE to purchase LimeLife by Alcone’s eyeshadow and HERE to get the top-rated liquid eyeliner.
5. Eye Makeup Looks to Suit your Mood
If you’re like me, you may change your makeup look daily. Some days I wear none at all and others I love to pile it on for a dramatic look
Deciding on the mood you’re in and what you need to do for the day should be the first task you accomplish. If you’re in the mood for a dramatic eye makeup look the steps are listed below:
- Use a high-quality primer that will allow your eyeshadow to stay in place.
- Choose the best eyeshadow that matches your look for the day.
- Select two or more colors that will allow your eyes to pop.
- Line at the top of your lashes with a long-lasting liquid eyeliner and click HERE to buy it.
- Use a lash curler to ensure your lashes are full and curled.
- Apply two coats of mascara that’s of the best quality and hypoallergenic. Click HERE to buy the best mascara.
6. Choose Natural Eyeliner Looks
If you want to keep your eye makeup clean and simply it’s a good idea to consider a natural eyeliner look. This won’t take a great deal of time and will help you get out the door fast.
This look will only require using a light eyeshadow and the liquid eyeliner of your choice. You’ll want to be certain to choose a liner that will last all day.
7. Best Eyeliner Looks for Eye Shape
Finding an eyeliner that will match the shape of your eye is a task you don’t want to forget. There are varying eye shapes and you’ll want to make the most out of yours.
It can be challenging to get the top eyeliner look and listed below are tips for doing so based on your eye shape:
1. Almond eye shape – Do you have an almond eye shape? If so, you’ll want to do all you can to improve the look of your eyeliner. One top beauty tip is to draw a thin line from the inside of your eye and thickening as you rich the outside of your eye.
2. Hooded eyes – When your eyelid starts falling down, this is known as a hooded eye. However, you can disguise the look when you put the right beauty tips to work. The best liner tip to reduce the appearance of a hooded eye is to thicken the eyeliner from one end of the eye to the other.
3. Downturned eyes – Once you reach a certain age in life, you may begin to notice your eyes turning downward. This can cause you to look older but you can fake a lift. Simply start the eyeliner higher than you normally would and make it thicker on the end.
8. Different Eyeliner Looks
Having fun with makeup is one of the top reasons to wear it. You can create all types of eye makeup looks when you know the right thing to do.
Try using a blue eyeliner on both the top and bottom of your eyes. This is the key getting eyes that pop with the most ease.
9. Fun Eyeliner Designs
Having fun with your eyeliner is the ideal way to make the most of any makeup look. If you enjoy wearing different colors of eyeshadow and putting a bold liquid eyeliner on your lids, this will look fantastic.
Use bright eyeshadow colors that really stand out and using a white eyeliner or a shimmery eyeshadow to give your eyes definition and brightness.
10 Easy Eyeliner Looks
If you’re like most people, you’re bound to be in a hurry most mornings to get out the door. This may mean taking only a few minutes to put on your eye makeup.
All you’ll need for this look is a couple basic eye shadow colors. Then adding a thick black liquid eyeliner from one end of your lids to the other will make your eyes pop but with only a couple of steps. Click HERE to purchase LimeLife by Alcone’s liquid liner.
Please subscribe to My Beauty for You to learn tried and true beauty tips I’ve used throughout the year.